Spanning multiple generations, the Portland Timbers are a proud part of the Portland sports landscape and are supported by fans second-to-none. Attending a Timbers game at Providence Park is a way of embracing the traditions of the past, while also supporting the game’s future in the Pacific Northwest.
Given the huge fan interest in Timbers matches, we recommend buying your tickets well in advance. Most games sell out early and quick and if you would like to attend, there are two main ways to purchase:
- At the Providence Park box office (18th Street plaza only). For box office hours click here.
- New Era Tickets: By phone - call 888.736.6849. Online - visit New Era Tickets
- KeyBank Club entrance - opens 2 hours prior to kickoff (must have KeyBank Club ticket for early entry)
- Gate 3 (Timbers Army Gate) - Opens 120 minutes before kick-off for fans with wristbands. It opens at 90 minutes for all other fans. For more info on wristband policy, click here.
- Gates 1, 2, Alaska Gate / Gate 4, & 5 - Open 90 minutes prior to kickoff minutes for all other gates.
No smoking, no vuvuzelas.
View all of our Guest Guidelines on how to keep Match Day enjoyable for everyone.